Boost Your Sales is a boutique sales, marketing and mentoring services company for growth-focused IT and tech services companies across Dublin, Leinster and beyond. We work with the business owners as trusted sales and marketing advisors helping them to implement best-practice sales and marketing engines to help them achieve their business goals. Our approach is hands-on, process driven and delivers results – fast.
Due to current and new client opportunities, we are looking to add a Senior Marketing Consultant to our small team. Initially for 1-2 days per week as we scale up, you will split your time between internal Boost project work and current client support work, in addition to helping the Boost team source new opportunities that you will own and drive as part of our expansion plans.
- All-round marketing advisor who in a short space of time can implement best-practice marketing plans, strategy and activities to help ambitious clients grow
- Experience developing and implementing ROI-led marketing plans and activities including website, digital, social, email, events, PR, search, content and collateral.
- Mentor marketing staff
- Become a trusted advisor to clients
- Work as part of a small team but after time working and owning client accounts independently
- Hours are flexible upon start, initially 1-2 days per week
- Willingness to travel with most opportunities in the greater Dublin area
- Location is typically on client sites. However, some remote working may be possible
- Experienced candidate with 10+ years marketing experience working with fast-growing small-to-medium businesses and / or established corporates
- Mature marketing all-rounder with blended digital and traditional marketing skills.
- Abreast of the latest trends in marketing while at the same time a knowledge and respect for the tried and tested
- Sales, commercial and mentoring experience beneficial
- Flexibility upon start, initially 1-2 days per week
- Recognised marketing or business qualification
- IT and technology sector experience preferable
Personality traits suited to the role:
- Energy, enthusiasm and ‘fire in the belly’
- Multi-tasker with ability to cope with multiple clients demands at the same time
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to integrate seamlessly into diverse client environments quickly and effectively
- Strong work-life balance ethos
- Commercially aware and able to demonstrate ROI on throughput
- Appetite for continued learning
- Prioritises client success and personal fulfilment as key attributes in a job and career
- Strong at adhering to documentation and agreed processes
What we offer:
- An enjoyable place to work
- Ability to make a real positive difference to our clients and their companies
- Focus on work-life balance
- Focus on upskilling and keeping ahead of the curve
- Client-ownership but exposure to a breadth of clients across the IT and other sectors.
- Advise and support from our team of seasoned sales and marketing professionals
Applications by email to email@example.com.
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash